General Lab Rules
- Food and drink, consumption and storage, smoking, applying cosmetics, and removing/inserting contact lenses are prohibited within the BI laboratories.
- Users will use BI lockers for external storage of backpacks, outside clothing.
- Users will keep work area clean and tidy.
- Users will be courteous and respectful to other users and BI staff.
- Self-experimentation is prohibited.
- Users should keep electronic devices to a minimum, given the biohazardous rating of BI facilities.
- Phone calls should be taken in the hallway to avoid disrupting other users.
- Users should disinfect items, and/or use Lysol wipes when removing them from BI laboratories.
Refer to the BI Code of Conduct Policy.