- The Olympus upright BX53 microscope features brightfield and fluorescence filters (DAPI, FITC, Texas Red, Cy5). Objectives include 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x, along with two oil immersion 60x and 100x objectives.
- The Olympus inverted IX51 microscope features brightfield and fluorescence filters (DAPI, FITC, Texas Red) with 4x, 10x, 20x and 40x objectives.
- Images may be captured using digital QImaging Retiga 2000R cameras (monochromatic greyscale & colour) and processed using Olympus cellSens Dimension™ software.
- The Zeiss PrimoVert Inverted microscope with 4x and 10x allows for quick and easy assessment of cells or samples. This microscope is located in the BSL-2 mammalian culture lab.
- Cell imaging
- Micro-Array Imaging
- The Zeiss microscope is located in a BSL-2 lab and requires biosafety level 2 training – See the BI Access & Training page for more information.